Thanks for posting the third photo, Justin.  To my eye the third photo
reinforces the impression that I got from the first photo that this is
a short-tailed bird, with short projection of the tail beyond the
undertail coverts.  For this and other reasons stated previously, I
think this bird is more consistent with a young Mourning Warbler than
with MacGillivray's.  But it is still a fun debate!

Scott Morrical
South Burlington