My point, from the beginning, was: how did Charlotte know the car that was parked belonged to a birder?!?

Was it the blind and scope above the sun roof? Which really is a bird roof.

Was it that all the doors and trunk were left open because the birders inside were in such a rush to see the bird?

Was it the bumper stickers, including the Cornell Lab? Or the 'Heron' license plate?

I apologize to you serious birders that find having a little fun on the list serve when the birding is rather quiet is something that clogs your inbox. Please use your delete button.

How will I know your car belongs to a birder when I drive by?!

Birding and birders are FUN
Patti Haynes, sent from my iPod