The person's email may have been hacked.  This happened to my tax
accountant.  I had her home phone and called her.  She was shocked when I
told her the email I received from her.

--
Mrs. Lori A Graham MSLS
Tanner Medical Center

 The opinions on listservs are strictly my own and not necessarily those of
Tanner Medical Center, Inc.