Am finding murky and contradictory info on the availability in the US of a
generic version of Advair Diskus (fluticasone / salmeterol), and am
flummoxed by zillions of dicey-looking websites claiming to offer it, maybe
under the name "Seroflo" - but that appears to be overseas only.  It looks
to me like there is no US-approved generic on the market, but can someone
with better pharmaceutical savvy than I give me a better answer?  Many
thanks!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)