I don't belong to the Docline discussion group, so maybe one of my kind
friends here will help me out?  I am frequently asked to ILL for an epub,
and sometimes these are not in Pubmed, so I need to use LocatorPlus's
fill-in-the-blank mode to request it.  The form is designed for print pubs,
or at least citations with the normal volume/issue/page data, and what I
may have is a date and maybe a DOI.  Is there a conventional way to enter
this "nonconforming" data into the LocatorPlus form  to make it as easy as
possible for recipients to handle it?  It would be nice if Docline offered
a DOI field at some point, but lacking that, what is the preferred way to
enter these into Docline  request forms?  Thanks!!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)