I need assistance obtaining the following two articles from CardioSource:

1. Hamze J, Atypical presentation of ascending aortic dissection during high intensity weightlifting, Cadriosource in press.

2. Kolluru A, 39 year old female with an early diastolic heart sound, Cardiosource, 11/1/2011

I tried to register at CardioSource but I was unable due to technical difficulties.  I've been working on 73 ILL requests from this patron and my brain is fried, so forgive me if this ends up being something I could have gotten myself.

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely, MSLS
Consultant, Medical Library

Providence Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | Fax: 248-849-3201 | Email: [log in to unmask]
Library Home Page: http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/

Whatever knowledge we find for you leaves you more time for your patients.  Thank you for allowing us to assist you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: