From: Jeffery, Linda
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL Orthop Trans

Hi Fellow Members:

Can you please send me the following as the physician needs it now and I cannot locate this title or verify it.

ORTHOPAEDIC TRANSACTIONS, 1982 6:493-497
Mcbroom R, Tile M, - Disruptions of the pelvic ring.

Thank you for your help.

Linda L. Jeffery
Hospital Library Manager
UPMC Hamot Library Services
201 State Street
Erie, PA  16550-0001
(814)877-3628
Fax (814)877-6188
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Helping to deliver information for patient care, education and research

**This communication is intended to be received by the individual or
entity to whom or to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged,
proprietary, and otherwise private and/or confidential information. If
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited**