From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Barry
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I Love My Librarian

I want to bring this to the attention of College, Community, or University Librarians.  Also some of you may have a significant person who works in a school or public library.   I discovered this full page ad in Wednesday, 8/22 New York Times (last page of the Dinning section).
Good Luck!

I Love My Librarian Award
http://atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian

Nominations for the 2012 Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times I Love My Librarian Awards are open through September 12.

10 librarians each will receive a $5,000 cash award, a plaque and $500 travel stipend to attend an awards reception in New York. In addition, a plaque will be given to each award winner's library.

Recognize the accomplishments of your exceptional public, school, college, community college, or university librarian.

Nominate your school librarian<http://atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian/nominate-your-school-librarian>

Nominate your public librarian<http://atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian/nominate-your-public-librarian>

Nominate your college, community college or university librarian<http://atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian/nominate-your-college-community-college-or-university-librarian>

Please note: You'll need to submit the entire application in one session.  To make the process easier, we've provided a list of the questions so you can prepare your answers in advance.
Questions for School Librarian (Word doc)<http://atyourlibrary.org/sites/default/files/lovemylibrarian/ILML-questionsfor-school-librarian.doc>
Questions for Public Librarian (Word doc)<http://atyourlibrary.org/sites/default/files/lovemylibrarian/ILML-questionsfor-public-librarian.doc>
Questions for College/Community College/University Librarian (Word doc)<http://atyourlibrary.org/sites/default/files/lovemylibrarian/ILML-questionsfor-college-community-college-university-librarian.doc>

Richard Barry, MSLS, AHIP
Librarian / Archivist / Records Manager
American Nurses Association
8515 Georgia Avenue
Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910
301-628-5143
Fax:  301-628-5008
www.nursingworld.org<http://www.nursingworld.org/>

Want to become part of the ANA community?  Go to www.NursingWorld.org/joinana.aspx<http://www.NursingWorld.org/joinana.aspx> to join today and learn more about the benefits of ANA membership.  Find out what ANA can do for you and what together we can do for nursing.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged information that is exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by return email and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.