Dear Colleagues,
I have a physician who has a patient in the house who said there is a citation from Blood.  It is 2008 vol 112.  He says it is about ferritin and testosterone or possibly danosol.  I have searched the abstract as he says it is abstract number #3841. If anyone could look in their paper copy, I'd appreciate it.  My patron said another physician told him about it.  My concern is that something in this information is incorrect.  I can't find it when I search the Blood site or PubMed.  Please reply to me directly.

Marilyn Teolis, MLS, AHIP Distinguished
Library & Information Services Coordinator
Phone: (615)284-5373

Fax: (615)284-5861

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: