Hey EWB'ers,
Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather and hope you got a
chance to go outside and enjoy it. On that topic, EWB will be
participating in the Catamountain Classic next weekend 9/29-9/30. We
are currently signed up into two groups; the Dayhike Group which will
hike on Saturday 9/29 and the Overnight Group which will hike Saturday
and Sunday. I was notified that outing club vans are no longer
available for transporation so we will need to provide our own
transportation. As of right now we have one car for the dayhike group,
but will need more depending on how many people are interested. Please
email me back and let me know 1)If you want to go and with what group
and 2) If you can provide transportation and how many seats are in
your car. I need to know as soon as possible to get back to the Outing
Club about it. We should also get our trail assignment early next week
and will be announced at our next meeting. So get back at me and let
me know if you wanna go on an awesome adventure in the woods with EWB.

Thanks!
-Baxter Miatke