I have another issue I need to vent about.  The Republican Party (I think)
is sending out Absentee Ballot Requests to voters.  I don't really care
but what is happening now is people who have already come in and filled out
a request for an absentee ballot are signing the one they got in the mail
and mailing it to me.  I know it doesn't really matter but it is driving me
crazy!!!!!

--
Anita Bean, Town Clerk
Town of Townshend