-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Anita Bean
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I have another issue I need to vent about.  The Republican Party (I think) is sending out Absentee Ballot Requests to voters.  I don't really care but what is happening now is people who have already come in and filled out a request for an absentee ballot are signing the one they got in the mail and mailing it to me.  I know it doesn't really matter but it is driving me crazy!!!!!