From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: uniforms

Our highway department currently uses Unifirst to supply and clean their uniforms. Does anyone use a different service? Their prices are going up all the time.

NOTICE: Under Vermont�s public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658