Hi all,

I would be interested in this. I was but a twinkle/wee young thing during
SfP's heyday, but I am currently active in the Engineering, Social Justice,
and Peace network (esjp.org),  and I imagine some of our membership would
be interested as well. Sigrid, if my being near to you geographically is
helpful for logistics planning etc., let me know. Seth Shulman is a former
SfP newsletter editor who lives in Northampton, MA. Not sure if he's in
touch with others... I met him once when I taught his book *Undermining
Science: Suppression and Distortion in the Bush Administration* and he
visited my class (not knowing his SfP history, so that was fun to learn
when he brought it up!)

Donna

--
Donna M. Riley, Ph.D.