Lol

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 27, 2012, at 12:57, Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

At 12:19 PM 9/27/2012, Phil Gasper wrote:
True. And the number of people who think Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya is increasing too.

Phil,
It's one thing to say "We shouldn't focus on unraveling the truth of this event because it diverts us from other important activities" (I'd argue with that as well, but at least it's in the realm of rationality);

it's quite another to deny reality at all costs in saying "I believe Dick Cheney and the U.S. government, and condemn as 'conspiracy nuts' all those people who oppose Bush-Cheney-Obama's wars and the government's involvement in 9/11 and the coverup."

Just because many people might believe in falsehoods, does not mean that all of people's beliefs are untrue and without basis, as such.

Mitchel