Hi,

Here's the video of the speakers at the rally opposing the SW Brooklyn Waste Transfer station in Bensonhurst. Brooklyn Assembly rep Bill Colton has been great on this and on other environmental issues, and I thank him for pulling this together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdC_SEOKxkM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Unfortunately, I was out of town for this rally and had to turn down Rep. Colton's invitation to speak. I'm not sure how many other Greens were present, and I wish they had been and made the Green Party's position and banner visible.

Next time, I hope.

By the way, although Ida Sanoff accidentally omitted it, the No Spray Coalition against toxic pesticides is one of the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit against the transfer station, which will be coming up this week in Court. Many Brooklyn Greens and NoSprayers have participated in this effort from the start 7 years ago, and now is the time to intensify our efforts.

Thanx.

Mitchel Cohen
Brooklyn Greens/Green Party,  and
Coordinator,  No Spray Coalition against toxic pesticides