We're excited about coming out.  Can you estimate a completion time on
Sunday?  Looks like the last flight out of Burlington is at 4:15 pm; it
doesn't look to me like things will be done by then.  Am I right?  Monday
is probably better for departure?

BTW, it also looks like we won't get in until late on Friday, so we're
probably not able to do the public debate.  I'll let you know for sure when
I buy tix.

Steve