Support our colleague!

Tuna

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	USU Midwest Matchup 2012 INVITE
Date: 	Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:53:29 -0400
From: 	Nicole Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask], Purdue Forensics <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], Alfred Snider <[log in to unmask]>
CC: 	Bauer, Michael H. <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings!

Ball State University cordially invites you to Muncie, Indiana for the
*US Universities Midwest Matchup 2012 *on *Saturday, Nov. 3 and Sunday,
Nov. 4*! Please spread the word and extend this invitation to other
teams and coaches that you think might be interested in getting involved.

The tournament will host an open (and supportive... come on, this is our
first time, and likely yours too!) competition with four preliminary
rounds in Worlds format debate, also known as British Parliamentary
debate, based on the model of the World Universities Debating
Championships. The Matchup will close with two elimination rounds before
a swift awards presentation.

Registration will close on Wednesday, Oct. 31. Please consider
registering early.

All other details are included in the invite attached to this email.
I've also included the Judges Briefing from last year's Worlds
Tournament for anyone needing a quick orientation.

We look forward to seeing you here!

--
Nicole Johnson
Assistant Director of Debate