An annual debate in front of a public audience.

Motions and positions will be announced in advance.

So far, Claremont is in and Yale is maybe. Vermont will be on the
debate. So, I need one or two teams in addition.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html