Friday night at 7 PM.

Love to have you join! And love to have you at our tournament.

On 9/4/12 4:48 PM, Steve Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hi Tuna,

We might be interested.  I haven't booked tickets yet, so I don't know when we'll get in, but let's keep in touch and see if we can make it work.  When is the round typically scheduled to begin?  I'm assuming Thursday night?

Steve