	September 14, 2012

To:         Members of the UVM Community

From:     Gary Derr, Chief of Staff

Re: Constitution Day

    As many of you know, Monday, September 17, 2012 is designated by the
    United States Congress as Constitution Day.This year, we encourage
    you to celebrate this living document by visiting our U.S.
    Constitution page at www.uvm.edu/~constitu
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Econstitu>. Here you can find links to a
    variety of online resources that can help you expand your knowledge
    about the Constitution and its importance in our daily lives.

    Also, pocket Constitutions are available for free and can be
    obtained by visiting the Bailey Howe Library or the Office of
    University Relations located in 300 Waterman Building. We look
    forward to honoring a piece of our nation's history together with
    the entire UVM community.

**