Hi VTBirders,

On a short walk to the community garden at North Branch Nature Center this
morning, Chip Darmstadt and I relocated the Orange-crowned Warbler reported
here yesterday by Bryan Pfeiffer.  It was in the vicinity of the garden,
and we observed it well for a good 15-minutes.  There was a lot of bird
activity on the property!

To anyone who may come looking, some of the field marks that helped with
the ID were:
 - yellow undertail coverts
 - yellow underside with faint streaking
 - gray-ish crown
 - NO wing bars
 - faint eye crescent and slight hint of a black eye-line

Good birding,
 - Larry

p.s.  The Nature Center is leading bird walks on the property every Friday
morning in September.  More info here:
http://www.northbranchnaturecenter.org/nbncbirds.html

--
Larry Clarfeld