Good evening Jane and other VTBIRDers,

The Philo counters today made it sound like their numbers were not going to
be sent out today due to technical issues so i'll chip in. I was with Ted
Murin and Jim on the mountain today during the second half of the day and
though there was hardly any action during this time (only one small kettle
and a number of stragglers), Jim reported two large kettles (126 and 91
birds) sometime between 11:00 and 12:00, as well as many other smaller ones
that totaled upwards of 400 broad-wings. The other normal migratory raptors
were seen in typical ratio numbers.

Justin