Hi Norm,

Let me begin by saying- nice job getting a decent movie of this goose and
then great idea to ask for help with the ID.
The goose that you filmed is definitely a Snow Goose and the
following (few) observations are some of the reasons why:

1) This bird has a longish shallow sloping bill along the top of the upper
mandible.
     A Ross's Goose would have a steeper sloping bill and not nearly as
long as this bird's.

2) The base of this bird's bill (where the bill meets the face) has a
noticeable arc shape to it.
    A Ross's Goose would have an almost straight vertical line at the base
of its' bill. It would also show    a blueish color at the bill base.

3) This bird shows a noticeable "grin patch" after it takes a drink and
lifts its' head. The grin patch is the   oval shaped blackish
colored opening between the upper & lower mandibles.
    A Ross's Goose would show no opening (or grin patch) between the upper
& lower mandibles. The line between the mandibles would be pretty straight.

There are more points to look for involving general size and shape but
those become more noticeable after you have seen a few Ross's Geese.

I hope that this info is helpful and keep up the good work.

Jim Mead