Ian,
The following are a few more pictures with some video at the end. I have
a lot more pictures if there are particular details that need to be
looked at more closely.  The color is somewhat affected by the color
temperature setting of the camera and how the viewer's computer display
is set up.  If color becomes a deciding factor, we should talk further.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=115299295901025442789&target=ALBUM&id=5782915803846756561&authkey=Gv1sRgCKHrlpr44_LPBA&feat=email

Bob