Fun pix!

I don't have a Yahoo account so can't comment on the site, but I think
your number 3 and subsequent birds you have as Sharp-Shins are Cooper's
with a worn tail (common this time of year).  Notice the outer retrices
are clearly shorter, the body is pretty hefty, and in number 3, the
wings are nearly straight across, not bowed.  Also the head protrudes
beyond the leading ege of the wings, as it does in all of the SS pix,
even in a glide.

Coops sometimes look like what's called a "flying cross," which Number 3
does.  Sharpies never come close.

I would welcome alternate opinions, but that's how I would have called
it, I think.

Best I could do with your mystery bird is Broadwing, but I'm not even
sure why I say that!  Looking at the back end of birds going away in a
glide is a misery.

Jane

(Shoreham)