Hello fellow birders,

We have a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYR3LH9 -- Will you help
with your input?

But why? Because the Birds of Vermont Museum is celebrating our 25th
Anniversary year! We have been reflecting about the past 25 years and
planning for the future.

We want to serve all of our visitors, members, and supporters as best we
can, while fulfilling our mission to provide education, to nurture an
appreciation of the environment, and to study birds and their habitats
using woodcarvings and other Museum resources.

You responses will help us do this. Thank you for your time!

This survey should take 10 minutes or less to fill out. Feel free to
contact us by phone or email if you have any questions: (802) 434-2167 and

We are giving away a $25 gift certificate to our gift shop to one lucky
survey respondent. To enter, tell us your email address and check the box
at the end of the survey. We'll draw the winner after September 15, 2012,
when the survey has closed.

Here's that link again: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYR3LH9

Thanks!

Erin