Coincidentally, I was at Wright Park this morning too and saw the very
same horde of feasting Goldfinches. I didn't have any of the raptor
dramatics that Ian did, but I did mange to dig a Northern Waterthush
and Red-eyed Vireo out of the flock. Further along the trails I found a
Nashville Warbler and a Pied-billed Grebe on the Otter Creek. I also
had a brief glimpse of what might have been a juvenile Cape May Warbler
in a pod of Chickadees and Titmice, but didn't get a good enough look
to confirm it.

Full checklist:
http://ebird.org/ebird/vt/view/checklist?subID=S11538304

  --
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

I had an hour to "waste" at lunch time today so I went to Wright Park.