My husband, JC, and I were fortunate to stop at Shelburne Bay yesterday afternoon and find Jim and Paul, who generously shared their scopes and their sightings and their expertise with us.  JC and I are novice and enthusiastic birders and we greatly appreciated their time and information.  Vermont has a wonderful birding community!

Take care, and happy birding,
Val Biebuyck
Rutland, VT

Sent from my iPad