 From: Keri Charles <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:56 AM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Eastern Phoebe Nesting Season Question

In our backyard today we have a group of three of four young Eastern
Phoebes flying awkwardly about and bickering with one another, with adult
bird supervision. Does anyone know what is typically the tail end of their
breeding season? Looking online I could only find info on when they start.

Here's a photo of one of the youngsters:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29805876@N05/7988534715/in/photostream

Catbirds were also plentiful and social today Despite a low overall number
of birds the yard was nonetheless loud and busy!

Keri Charles
Windsor