Jon,

I was at Farrell at around 10 today and passed Ian Worley on my way in as he was leaving. Neither of us was able to locate the godwit between the combined two hours that we were there. Ian mentioned that the water level looked higher today than the previous two days and that it could be due to the scattered rain in the area yesterday, so it's possible the area became unfit for the little guy and he's continued his ridiculously long journey.

Justin