I found seven warbler species on Chipman Hill in Middlebury this morning. Ovenbird, Tennessee Warbler, Northern Parula, Blackpoll Warbler, Pine Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler and Black-throated Green Warbler. One adult Black-throated Green created a particularly aesthetic moment when it gleaned for food amongst the sun-lit orange leaves of a Sugar Maple. Kinglets, particularly Golden-crowned, were all over the hill, very active and hard to count. Winter Wrens were very cooperative searching for food in stumps and fallen logs within feet of me.

Full checklist:

Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT