Great photos and video.  Long legs, long bill with gray base, long slender body, light gray plumage with little barring : looks like the non-breeding Western Willets I see all winter on the Georgia coast.

Carl

________________________________
 From: Bob Dill <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Shelburne Bay Willet subspecies ?

Ian,
The following are a few more pictures with some video at the end. I have a lot more pictures if there are particular details that need to be looked at more closely.  The color is somewhat affected by the color temperature setting of the camera and how the viewer's computer display is set up.  If color becomes a deciding factor, we should talk further.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=115299295901025442789&target=ALBUM&id=5782915803846756561&authkey=Gv1sRgCKHrlpr44_LPBA&feat=email

Bob