True, but when the leader of the conservation recovery is so down about it...I think it might really be either gone or virtually gone.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Grkovich, Alex <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Well, it was thought to have been extinct a couple times before and continued to show up...Of course, with all the habitat loss this may be different...

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kent McFarland [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 4:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Swallowtail may be extinct
CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.