Thanks Traven.

Yesterday she stopped drinking water. It was time, and I was by her
side when she went to sleep. Hardest experience of my life. I had some
moments of peace afterward and into the night, but I'm struggling
today.

See http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=84089 , I think
it's worth looking at.