-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Duffy
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Winter

Thanks Traven.

Yesterday she stopped drinking water. It was time, and I was by her side
when she went to sleep. Hardest experience of my life. I had some moments of
peace afterward and into the night, but I'm struggling today.

See http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=84089 , I think it's
worth looking at.