Colleagues.  I'm afraid I have to bother the LIST again.  As I've
mentioned, we are very much in start-up and haven't even opened the library
yet.  Still, our potential users are getting the word and are coming at us
- a good thing really. However, since we don't have our ILL structure
(DOCline etc.) set up yet, my only resource is you guys.  I just received a
request, mostly from Ortho, for more than 30 articles. I am beating the
bushes locally to see how many we can find but, in the meantime, please
help.  Please send to the email I'm using or [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Tom
--
Thomas L. Williams, Director