Hello,

I have tried Docline.

Does anyone subscriber to HAYAT?    If yes, we would like to request.....

HAYAT, 2012; 18(2): 10
Reasons of nurses' medication errors.....

Thank you,

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Kaminsky, MLS, MS
Manager, Health Sciences Library
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
365 Montauk Ave.
New London, CT  06320
860.442.0711, ext 2238

Explore Our Library Team Site on the Intranet!

This message (and any included attachments) is from Lawrence & Memorial Corporation, Inc. or one of its affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.