Dear Medlibbers,

I have a very scanty citation and cannot find it.  Can anyone help?
The patron does not know if it is a book  chapter, book, article,
whatever...    I have searched and have not been able to turn anything
up.

This is all I have:  Norman Cole  "Abdominoplasty Consultation Guide".

Thanks so much for the help,

Pat

Pat Regenberg MLS AHIP

Library Manager

Overlook Medical Center

Atlantic Health System

99 Beauvoir Ave.

Summit, NJ 07901

p(908)-522-2886

f (908) 522-2274

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person(s) identified above. This communication may contain work product which is privileged and confidential, and may contain content which is regulated by Federal law. If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver this to the intended recipient, you have received this message in error and any review, distribution or copying of it by you is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message. E-mail and communication system messages generated by members of the Atlantic Health workforce may not necessarily reflect the views of Atlantic Health, its officers, directors or management.