From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nichols, William
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "Hospital libraries need no budget..."

"Way to go to denigrate an entire profession and your biggest customers." -- Talk about lack of respect & biting the hand that feeds.  "Idiotic" is probably too strong a word, but I can't think of a better one to describe it at the moment.

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Medical Librarian | Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine |
350 Howard Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864-804-6986 (The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.) -----Original Message-----