It did happen at Killington on the Earle farm at Bridgewater Cors.

Hugh H

________________________________
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jim Crowley [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Where the affluent meets the effluent

Recall a controversy in the 80's when Killington was considering using effluent in snowmaking water, like Arizona Snowbowl now wants to?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/27/us/arizona-ski-resorts-sewage-plan-creates-uproar.html?hp

Skip can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it never happened at Killington.

I also recall also the kerfuffle caused by Cowboy Snodgrass when he put a bumper sticker with that slogan on his truck that he parked at his job. He was a carpenter working on condos near Killington. He was fired shortly thereafter. He claimed it was because of the bumper sticker. His former boss claimed it was because he was a bad carpenter. A lawsuit came of it, but I think it was dismissed. Again, Skip can correct me on that.

Jim