Hello all!!

Great meeting tonight!  Attached are the minutes.  Some things to pay
special attention to are our t-shirt order,ewb-usa.org sign up, our
next work meeting and our super important next general meeting.

TSHIRTS:  If you want a shirt send me your name, size, short
sleeve/long sleeve, quantity of shirts, and your color preference
yellow/green(poll to determine what the majority wants).

UPDATE EWB-USA: Join as an active member of the UVM chapter of EWB on
ewb-usa.org (Important to update our chapter)

NEXT WORK MEETING: I will send out a reminder before the date but a
work time is set for next Tuesday at 7:00.  Meet in Votey 207.

NEXT GENERAL MEETING:  Very important to update CEMS on our projects
and also hear of another EWB opportunity!  Fill out this doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/abdd4cufthzbktpc

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!
See you soon!
Nora