Thank you!

  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tax overpayments from escrow companies

I send it back to the taxpayer. I feel like if I send it back to the
mortgage company I can't guarantee that it gets to the right escrow account,
and often the payments come from a third party so I wouldn't know where to
send it. I also think it's better if the homeowner deals directly with the
mortgage company.

Bobbi