-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amber Holland
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Water shut offs apartment buildings

Is there anyone out there that has a municipal water/sewer in there town
that turns off apartment buildings. I am wondering how to legaly go about this
as things are very vague. If so what steps and requierments do you need to
meet to make this happen. If you have any ordinances or policies to allow this
please let me know at [log in to unmask]

Thank You
Karen Boisvert
Utility Clerk, Readsboro