My BCA needs to go do inspections on properties that people have grieved on.  We are looking for a form to use for that process.  Does anyone have anything that they use?


Thank you,



Stacy Jewell

Town Clerk / Treasurer

Town of St. Johnsbury

51 Depot Square, Suite 101

St. Johnsbury, VT  05819