From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Braintree Treasurer
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: Tax overpayments from escrow companies

Good Afternoon

It appears that in the past on overpayment from the escrow company has been returned to the taxpayer not the escrow company. Are we supposed to send it back to the company?  It seems to me that the only way for the taxpayer to know that this has happened is by us sending the money to them and then having them straighten it out themselves.  Thank you for your input.

Jessie

Jessica Brassard - Treasurer/Clerk, Braintree, VT