From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 6:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sutton

What a pleasure it was to research land records at the Sutton Town Clerk's Office for the first time. Upon arrival, the staff cheerfully introduced themselves by name and offered any assistance I needed. Recorded information was well organized and easily accessible. Thank you ladies! I also enjoyed your stunning view!

Julia J. Compagna, Certified Paralegal
Paralegal Title Services, LLC
736 Golf Course Road
Morrisville, Vermont 05661
(802) 595-9934
http://paralegaltitleservices.weebly.com<http://paralegaltitleservices.weebly.com/>

This e-mail is sent by a legal support services practitioner and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify me immediately.