I agree that the request for a whole year can be used by anyone.  I have customized a request form that has the year on it and the appropriate elections shown next to boxes for checking.  Once it is filled out, I make copies so I have one sheet of paper for each election.  I highlight the election and keep them all in labelled folders to cross check with the portal.   (Sometimes the portal doesn't save correctly.)  If there are different addresses or delivery methods for different elections, I ask the voter to make a note on the application form and highlight the correct address on the copy for that election.  I think I could ask them to fill out a new form but it works this way.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nancy Ertle
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: absentee ballot requests

I think the request is good for everyone the whole year, this years elections are at an end. They will make a new one for the coming year for all the Elections in 2013. So people will have to request again in the new year and at that time can sign up to receive an absentee ballot for any of those elections.