Thank you!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tax overpayments from escrow companies

I send it back to the taxpayer. I feel like if I send it back to the mortgage company I can't guarantee that it gets to the right escrow account, and often the payments come from a third party so I wouldn't know where to send it. I also think it's better if the homeowner deals directly with the mortgage company.

Bobbi