Marlboro is Town Office 7AM to 7 PM for this election only.  Usually we are 10 AM to 7 PM.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bjornlund, Lori
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:34 AM
Subject: Polling Location & Opening times-Must Read

This is a reminder email. If you have already responded to me there is no need to do so again.

Please click on the following link, http://vermont-elections.org/elections1/locate_polling.html review the file which contains the Polling Location and the Time Polls Open in each town.

If the file contains the wrong information for your town please reply to this email with the correct information by Wednesday October 17.

I will then update the file and as mentioned at the VMCTA meeting a press release will be sent to the media outlets as well as being posted on the Elections Website.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Lori Bjornlund

Elections Administrator

Office of the Secretary of State